Thursday, November 29, 2007

fire lookouts, tea, booze, and death









A month of painfully designing and laying out four paintings has now come to completion after a 72 hour painting binge. I'm tired. I recently finished one flew over the cuckoo's nest. "I'm Tired, I'm Tired" I keep repeating this, but there's no one here to quiet me down.
If you can make it to my show on the 6th of December I'd love to have your support. If not, I appreciate your visit to my blog. Please leave comments if you have a second. feedback is always helpfull. the good and the bad.
Here's a few picts. It is 4:44am at the moment so please excuse lack of quality.
All is well that ends well.
O.K.
Off to San Fran for the Weekend.
my show is at the Attic Gallery in Portland, OR at NW 10th and Hoyt , in the Pearl District. I believe it all goes down between 5 to 8 in the evening.
Hope to see you there.
may the wind be at your backs.
-Will


2 comments:

  1. Really excited to see your show on Thursday
    -Ei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we would have known about your show! was so glad to receive your email and to see some of your work! you are so talented and have such a beautiful gift. andrew and i only wish we had jobs already so we could buy one for a nice holiday gift for our new apartment, and to support your travels south!

    hope all is well in tennesse,
    take care, live well,
    beth craw
    hoodie

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoy visiting, show your support! comment here:

Powered by Blogger.