Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Grey Period

After the six hour ferry ride, began my Carretara Austral experience. the first stop was Chaiten. There was a little color there for me, and I tried desperately to work.


Yet little happened. I met an american who told me of his experiences buying vehicles in chile. His story of buying a motorcycle interested me in particular. At about this time I realised I had very little money in my wallet, and there wasnt an ATM that accepted visa within ten hours by bus.

And I began to fall. I fell ten hours southward towards Coyhaique, with an ever growing obsession with motorcycles.












since these drawings about Pinochet, Ive met a number of chileans who remember that period as a time of positive growth for chile, especially in these southern, Patagonian regions.



1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you. My name is Lauro. Warm greetings from brazil. I do hope to hear from you.

    Take care...

    Bye,bye.

    Lauro

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoy visiting, show your support! comment here:

Powered by Blogger.