Friday, April 11, 2008

SAN CARLOS BARILOCHE

On wednesday, April 9th, I recieved my new visa card. A thanks to the staff of El Bolsons tourist office.
Figured I would get a cash advance and head on. As it turns out, neither of the two banks of El Bolson honor that transaction. I still had 100 pesos, and figured I'd have more luck in the city 150 kilometers north, San Carlos Bareloche. Took off under heavy clouds . The croch of my levies have been slowly rotting away, and.. made for a chilly ride.
Now in bareloche...
aaaa.
gotta get off the net

2 comments:

  1. Great to meet you my brother,
    look for me if you head up the panamerican highway. I have an extra pair of winter gloves in Santiago if you come through. Stay safe on the road,

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a little to much information about the croch, I hope that you got a nice pair of hands to warm them up for you.

    Mookey

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoy visiting, show your support! comment here:

Powered by Blogger.